Monday 13 January 2014

Glammed up working hands ♥

If you're regularly following my blog you'll probably remember my perfectly executed manicure back in December. I said I was going to keep an eye on it to see how long it would last... and so I did.

I don't have my nails done very often as it is simply a waste of money. I open far too many tomato cans and scrub dirt from the floor way too many times a day to be able to keep them immaculate. And besides, I don't really attend social events where I can display my wonderfully decorated hands... My kids are the only ones enjoying them. And myself of course! 

Glancing at them whilst pushing the buggy gives me the sense of being a controlled, together person who looks after herself. I'm not! My showers are fast and furious, my clothes are thrown together in the dark and the last time I had a hair cut was back in 2012, one day before having Cooper!

So yes, having my nails done for Christmas was a little big deal. As expected though, by day 4 it was all over ... 



Amy Dignam 2014 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment